Friday 19 June 2015

Safe House 2015

"I'm baa-aaack!"

Long time no speak everyone! I mst make my usual apologies for the PZM posting famine that has taken hold but with my studies getting more and more demanding my hobby and blogging time have had to take a major hit.

However, I did promise that I wouldn't let that prevent me from hosting another charity gaming marathon and after the success of last year's event we're hoping to bring the noise once more.

Safe House is back from the dead on 8th August 2015!

Any donations can be made through the Safe House 2015 JustGiving page and are, as always, greatly appreciated.

In the meantime I will keep you all up to date with any exciting developments in the preparations for the campaign and there will of course be the Safe House batreps just like last year.

Thanks in advance for any and all support, whatever form it may take.


Zombie Art from Fat Spider Studios

5 comments:

  1. Great to hear, thought you'd joined the shambling undead hordes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have you back, Simon. I wish you all the best for Safe House 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear it dude! Looking forward to reading about your exploits again :~)

    ReplyDelete